Health Check Up Packages Medicomat Computer Accessories by Medicomat at Muscle Pain Relief Rubs. MPN: Medicomat-29K. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Computer quantum health check system is a kind of health examination instrument that can make noninvasive and swift checkup to human body. The
Product Description & Reviews
Computer quantum health check system is a kind of health examination instrument that can make noninvasive and swift checkup to human body. The electromagnetic wave signals emitted by the human body represent the specific state of the human body, and the emitted electromagnetic wave signals are different under the different conditions of the human body. It can issue very detailed 47 health reports. According to health status, it can give suggestion to improve health. Prediction without symptoms * Speed and accuracy * Non-invasive and painless * Simple and convenient. Fully Automatic Treatment - auto-selection of acupuncture points on the ear, hand, foot and SPA. The only action he or she needs to take is the adjustment of the intensity of the pulse according to his or her tolerance. The Conductive Garments (Gloves, Socks) are made with high quality silver fiber threads which conduct the electrical impulses throughout the whole garment, providing acupuncture and massage therapy over the complete area covered by the garment. Producing an even distribution giving maximum comfort and efficiency, and complete ease of use. Great alternative for sufferers with skin too sensitive for traditional electrodes are ideal for home treatment. Reusable and hand washable and dried naturally. Operation System: Windows 10,8,7. **Package Includes: Main Machine x 1 piece + USB Cable x 1 piece + Test Rod x 1 piece + CD/USB Software x 1 piece + USB(Dongle/Key) x 1 piece + Ear electrode × 4 pairs + Laser electrode × 1 piece + Laser holder × 1 piece + Conductive Electrode Gloves: 1 pair model: G101 size: L color: silver grey + Conductive Electrode Socks: 1 pair model: S101 size: 43-46 color: grey + Electrode pads × 1 pair + Two-pin wire × 2 pieces + Machine-Computer USB-Wire x 1 piece + Aluminum case x 1 piece + User Manual × 1 copy.
Features & Highlights
- Medicomat® Medical Automat Series * THE WORLD'S BEST HEALTHCARE APPARATUS * Health Check Up Packages * Health Check and Therapy Computer System - In 5 Minute, It Can Know Your Body Health Status
- Health Check Up * 47 Health Reports in English and Spanish language * Fully Automatic Treatment at Home - just put the ear electrodes and Medicomat will automatically find and treat ear acupuncture points. Unique silver fiber conductive socks and gloves exclusive for acupuncture massage therapy. Semiconductor low-level (output 1-5mW, wavelength 650nm, GaAlAs semiconductor) laser irradiation the nasal and the wrist.
- Medicomat Health Computer System is extensively used in beauty salon, SPA club, clinics, health examination centre, health care products shop, direct selling, massage center, health center, etc. It can also be used for promoting health food and nutritional supplement, etc. Family use is also available.
- NOTE: this machine comes without computer. IMPORTANT: turn off windows defender and antivirus before connecting to the computer and installing software. Operation System: Windows 10, 8, 7, Port USB 1.1/2.0 . Read more at Medicomat.com and view product video at Medicomat.com/yt29.php
- Free Shipping Worldwide by EMS (Express Mail Service) to 55 countries, and the other is Airmail. Delivery of this item is carried out from Hong Kong.
|Item Weight:||1 pounds|
|Package Weight:||1 pounds|
|Package Size:||0 x 0 x 0 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Medicomat, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Emfit QS
mpn: Emfit QS, ean: 6430029140717,
EMFIT QS is the most powerful solution for non-contact tracking of sleep and is used by professional triathletes, cyclists, runners, skiers and other endurance athletes. It is automatic, does not need a phone for its operation (connects to Wi-Fi) and...
By Helix DNA
mpn: 0087, ean: 0810193030087,
Azumio's suite of DNA + Premium Subscription products checks your genetic predisposition to food and nutrient tolerance, injury risk, and more to help you lose weight the smart way with plans customized to your DNA. Track your calories and highlight ...
By Helix DNA
mpn: 0070, ean: 0810193030070,
A new kind of self-portrait: 99.9% of your DNA is the same as the other 7.4 billion people on Earth-but the remaining 0.1% is what makes you, you. By visualizing this 0.1%, you can reveal a side of you never seen before. ABOUT DOT ONE: Founded in 201...