Dr. Kay's Theraputic Neck Support Tension Reliever , Neck and Shoulder Relaxer
Dr. Kay's Theraputic Neck Support Tension Reliever , Neck and Shoulder Relaxer by Dr Kay's at Muscle Pain Relief Rubs. MPN: 4331. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Dr. Kay's Neck Support provides instant relief and comfort for your neck, shoulders, and back. It relieves pain, stiffness, tension, soreness, muscle
Product Description & Reviews
Dr. Kay's Neck Support provides instant relief and comfort for your neck, shoulders, and back.
It relieves pain, stiffness, tension, soreness, muscle strain, and more.
How it works
The soft, pillowy foam gently wraps around your neck and gives your head the heavenly sensation of floating on air. It applies smooth, gentle pressure for a soothing massage, and a soft, sensual pleasure.
Within 30 seconds your neck tightness and pressure start to vanish. Deep relaxation spreads to your shoulders, back, and spine, allowing your muscles to completely unwind. Tight, painful knots loosen, and your pain and suffering disappear.
If you suffer from chronic aches and pains, sleep loss, or have trouble with basic activities like driving and lifting-this is the miracle cure you've been wishing for. Just 15 minutes a day can provide the same relief as 3 chiropractic sessions!
Treats chronic pain, pinched nerve, bulging discs, arthritis, bone spurs, and even TMJ. In some cases, it may even help you avoid surgery.
Can be used in the car, sitting up in bed, reading, watching TV, typing, on a plane, or-to ease stress at work.
Dr. Kay's is the perfect holiday gift for a friend or loved one-it's sturdy, durable, and super effective. It's the gift that keeps on soothing!
Dr. Kay's Neck Support does all the "heavy lifting", so your neck gets the rest it deserves!
Features & Highlights
- EFFECTIVE COMFORT : Cradle your neck gently with pillowy foam while supporting your neck. The heavy duty plastic frame helps place your head and neck in a more comfortable position.
- FEEL RELAXED FAST: Even with professional chiropractors, it can take multiple expensive sessions before any relief is achieved. With Dr. Kay's Neck Support, you can feel relief in as few as 15 minutes.
- SUPPORTS NECK IN A VARIETY OF WAYS: You can use this neck support while sitting up in bed reading or watching tv, use it while working on the computer at work or even while driving - wherever you need relief from pain.
- DESIGNED TO HELP YOU FEEL BETTER: Chronic pain, pinched nerves, bulging discs, arthritis and bone spurs: people who use Dr. Kay's do so to relieve many maladies.
- DEEP RELAXATION FOR SORE MUSCLES: The smooth, gentle pressure and constant support give you instant relief and relaxation for the sore muscles in your neck, shoulders and back.
Calf & Shin Supports
Health and Beauty
7.4 x 5.3 x 9.4 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Dr Kay's, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
By PU Health
Helps prevent deep vein thrombosis during long periods of inactivity, Compresses calf muscles, Aids in post-workout recoveryAMAZING COMPRESSION: Graduated Compression limits swelling & increases blood flow. PROTECT YOUR SHIN: Helps to alleviate Shin ...
By PU Health
Breathable neoprene knee brace provides excellent support for the knee and patella Reinforced padded patella opening eliminates direct pressure and stabilizes the kneecap Helps prevent and aid in the recovery from injuries like sprains, strains or ar...
mpn: unknown, ean: 0645465918929,
Provides 20-30 mmHg medical compression support for leg swelling and relief leg fatigue. Helps increase circulation from ankle to knee for better movement when walking or standing. Offers full size support for all calf sizes that fits comfortable aro...
By Vin Zen
60%coolsun cotton 15%spandex 20%lycra 5%nylon PERFECT FOR MEN AND WOMEN: Are you tired of compression socks that are impossible to put on and actually feel like they cut off your circulation instead of improve your bloodflow? Our graduated calf sl...