Muscle Pain Relief Rubs

Dot One DNA Test Kit: DNA-Personalized Art Print powered by Helix


Free Shipping Included! Dot One DNA Test Kit: DNA-Personalized Art Print powered by Helix by Helix DNA at Muscle Pain Relief Rubs. MPN: 0070. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. A new kind of self-portrait: 99.9% of your DNA is the same as the other 7.4 billion people on Earth-but the remaining 0.1% is what makes you, you. By


Images:
Dot One DNA Test Kit: DNA-Personalized Art Print powered by Helix by Helix DNA (Image #1)
Dot One DNA Test Kit: DNA-Personalized Art Print powered by Helix by Helix DNA (Image #2)
Dot One DNA Test Kit: DNA-Personalized Art Print powered by Helix by Helix DNA (Image #3)
Dot One DNA Test Kit: DNA-Personalized Art Print powered by Helix by Helix DNA (Image #4)
Brand: Helix DNA
4.3 out of 5 stars with 29 reviews
Condition: New
Availability: In Stock
$109.99


Quantity:  

 


View More In Home Tests.

Product Description & Reviews

A new kind of self-portrait: 99.9% of your DNA is the same as the other 7.4 billion people on Earth-but the remaining 0.1% is what makes you, you. By visualizing this 0.1%, you can reveal a side of you never seen before. ABOUT DOT ONE: Founded in 2015, Dot One is a personalization company that uses genetic data to create unique fashion and design products. Dot One's aim is to take DNA science out of the lab and make it accessible to everyone in a fun and visual way. Dot One has been featured in WIRED, Discover, LiveScience and broadcast on the BBC & ITV television channels. ABOUT HELIX: Helix empowers everyone to explore what makes them unique-their DNA. From health and wellness insights to family planning and ancestry information, Helix's growing list of partners can tap into your genetic profile to provide relevant insights for today, tomorrow and years to come.

Features & Highlights

  • An art print based on your personal DNA test results
  • Choose the colors for your print, and learn about 33 of your unique DNA traits with the personalized booklet
  • Printed on 11.8" x 15.7" giclée A2 Hahnemühle German Etching paper
  • Simple, at-home saliva collection kit - receive results in 4-6 weeks
  • You only need ONE (1) Helix kit to access ANY Helix product in fitness, nutrition, entertainment and more. If you've already been sequenced by Helix or already have a Helix kit then this product is not appropriate for you (helix.com to learn more)

Additional Information

Brand:
Helix DNA
Manufacturer:
Helix
Category:
Home Tests
MPN:
0070
UPC:
810193030070
Part Number:
0070
Publisher:
Helix
Binding:
Health and Beauty
Item Weight:
0.94 pounds
Item Size:
1.69 x 8.75 x 7.06 inches
Package Weight:
0.8 pounds
Package Size:
7.01 x 1.69 x 8.7 inches

 


Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?


If you have any questions about this product by Helix DNA, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.

First Name:
Last Name:
Email Address:
Your Message:

Related Best Sellers


Asbestos, Lead, and Mold Combo Test Kit (5 Bus. Days) Schneider Labs
By SLGI Certified Test Kits
mpn: Kit39, ean: 0700615455744,
Check for Asbestos, Lead and Mold in your home all from one easy to use combo kit. This kit comes complete with all collection media to test for 1 asbestos sample, 1 mold sample and 1 lead sample (paint chips, soil or, dust wipe). Analysis Fee is inc...

myLAB Box Bundle - Chlamydia/Gonorrhea/HIV Mail-In Test Kit (FEMALE, Lab-Certified Results in 3-5 days) + WaterWorks Natural Vaginal Cleansing System
By myLAB Box
mpn: MLB_00ComboFemale3BoxWaterWorks, ean: 0712324602715,
This kit tests for Chlamydia, Gonorrhea, and HIV in women.What's included:- 1 test kit for Chlamydia and Gonorrhea (swab sample)- 1 Home Access HIV-1 Test System (finger blood prick sample)- 1 self-addressed stamped envelope for sending sample to ou...

Hair Mineral Analysis
By Hair Mineral Analysis
mpn: 5000, ean: 0617529801614,
Hair Mineral Analysis is an important tool for maintaining optimal health as it shows deficiencies in minerals and toxicity induced by heavy metals. Hair is the second most metabolically active tissue in the body. The hair tissue is affected by the b...

ZRT Labs 14 Panel Basic Metabolites Urine Home Test Kit: Tests for 11 Different Estrogen, Progestogen , Androgen and Glucocorticoid Steroid Hormones
By ZRT Lab/Test Country - Instant & Lab Testing Kits
mpn: HW-URIN-METAB, ean: 0656727139945,
ZRT Labs 14 Panel Basic Urine Metabolites Home Test assesses levels of steroid hormones over a 24-hour period which allows for much more accurate results of how a patient is metabolizing an array of hormones. The basic test gives you a baseline view ...

Scroll To Top


Privacy Policy / Terms of Service / Accessibility Statement
© 2019 - musclepainreliefrubs.com. All Rights Reserved.