Free Shipping Included! Discreet Posture Corrector for Men and Women That Provide Clavicle and Shoulder Support, Relieve Pain, Improve Thoracic Kyphosis, Prevent Slouching | Under Clothes Upper Back Brace | Regular Size by Vriksasana Posture at Muscle Pain Relief Rubs. MPN: BB. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Size: Regular► Regain Confidence Now, experience a more positive attitude and mood by simply maintaining an upright posture with the help of
Product Description & Reviews
► Regain Confidence
Now, experience a more positive attitude and mood by simply maintaining an upright posture with the help of Vriksasana Posture brace!
Vrisasana Posture brace is designed to help re-train your musculature so that your back can effortlessly maintain an upright position. The brace can help prevent forward bending, slouching, rounded shoulders and sideward bending of the spine.
► Permanent Benefits
Improvements in posture can be seen in as quickly as a few weeks with daily use of the brace for one to three hours. Over time, you will build muscle memory and form a good habit. You can then stop using the brace (or at least use it less frequently) to encourage posture-strengthening muscles growth independently.
► Highest Quality Material
Vriksasana back support is made of soft, strong yet stretchy neoprene with punched holes, it is lined with XX cotton for comfort and fits discretely under clothing. Please be noted that a little discomfort at the beginning is normal for those who are accustomed to poor posture, but please stop using it if pain occurs.
► For Both Men & Women
The brace can be adjusted to fit chest (circumference) size between 28 inch to 48 inch.
► A Perfect Gift For Your Spouse or Parents
A thoughtful product presented in a stylish box!
Features & Highlights
- 👉 FITS CHEST CIRCUMFERENCE SIZE 28 - 46 INCH 👈 Our non-restricting design fits both men and women and both teenagers and adults. The velcro straps allow for easy adjustment.
- ☑️ MAXIMUM COMFORT - The padded neoprene and ergonomic figure 8 design of the Vrisasana Posture brace provides maximum comfort and support.
- ☑️ LIGHTWEIGHT AND DURABLE - The neoprene in the Vrisasana Posture brace is lightweight, breathable, latex free and highly resistant to water, weather and daily wear and tear.
- ☑️ INVISIBLE - The Vrisasana Posture brace is thin and discreet. It easily fits underneath a shirt and is suitable for use in a variety of settings and activities, e.g., office.
- ☑️ REALIGNS YOUR SPINE AND RELIEVES BACK PAIN - Our brace is designed to mold seamlessly with the upper and middle back, giving you postural support and stabilizing your clavicle. Once worn, the brace will pull the shoulders into an ideal position, all the while realigning the thoracic spine and supporting the middle and upper back. Over time, the brace will help correct and relieve the negative symptoms of bad posture which include back, shoulder and neck pain and tension headaches.
Back, Neck & Shoulder Supports
4.02 x 2.13 x 5.59 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Vriksasana Posture, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: Serola-M, ean: 0797749785670,
The new serola sacroiliac belt is designed to compress and support the sacroiliac joints, thereby relieving stress and instability. Just as importantly, it is not so tight that it is restrictive. Excess or insufficient motion can adversely affect the...
Driving! Gardening! Exercising! MS.DEAR Physio Decompression Back Belt bring your amazing support ! 3 in 1 Upgraded Back Support Belt. Providing clinical grade traction, decompression therapy and heat therapy, multifunctional protection of your lu...
By Flexguard Support
mpn: HIBACK01, ean: 0851985007245,
Posture is so important for both our health and overall well being, yet it seems to have taken a backseat in today's society. Laptops, cell phones, and sitting down all day have had an adverse effect on our posture, and we're all looking for ways t...