How to Relieve Sore Muscles and Muscle Pain After Exercise?
Almost everyone has sore muscle aching muscle now and then. Muscle pain now can range from mild to excruciating .Though it often goes away few days. Some time muscle pain can linger for months. Muscle pain can develop in your body like neck ,legs, body ,and even your hands.
Sore muscles are one of the paining things of our body. It is occurred normally when we exercise and do our daily work so we have to know some important tips or instruction for removing muscles pain. Some important tips are given below…
Some important tips are given below:
- We will massage the muscles for restoring blood flow and loosing the muscles up.
- We have to rest our muscles. Rest is important for giving our muscle fibers time for repairing and healing properly. We have to avoid straining or exercising the muscles to the time of the soreness removing.
- We will apply an ice to our sore muscles for the first 24 to 72 hours. It will help to reduce muscle pain and the muscle will be injured. Normally ice helps reducing the inflammation. If we are brave much then we will take an ice bath and after the time of icing we will apply heat properly.
- We will take a pain reliever. A mild medication such as ibuprofen or acetaminophen will help us for relieving muscles pain. We have to avoid taking too much ibuprofen otherwise it will cause irritation in the lining of the stomach.
- We have to perform mild exercise and stretch the muscles. We will mild exercise such as yoga, walking or swimming will keep the muscles from causing pain. So we will follow these tips strictly.
- We will soak in a hot tub or shower. We will apply a hot water bottle for sore muscles. Basically heat will dilate the blood vessels, restoring blood flow and relaxing the muscles. We will drink plenty of water for avoiding dehydration if we choose the steam room option.
So we can follow the instruction for removing muscles sore or muscles pain from our body and feel our life comfortably.